Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Get rid of new Facebook Design

Facebook released their new homepage design and while it can be beneficial for those just wanting updates from close friends and family, it is not so friendly for those who have a large number of regularly updating friends.
One major beef that many are having already is the automatic posting onto your news feed of almost everything you do – that now ALSO appears in the news feed of all your friends.

I don’t know about you, but I really don’t need to know who became friends with who, and other people definitely do not need to know who I suddenly became friends with!
If you are want to stop these updates from posting to everyone’s news feed, follow these few simple steps:





Then hit Save Changes Button .

4 comments:

  1. Hello Muhammad,
    Thanks for stopping and commenting on my post at The Big Picture - A Novel.

    I agree with you about my pathetic-looking blog site. I don't know anything about designing a website. However, I'm not a serious blogger, so I don't mind not having a great looking site.

    My daughter told me before that she'd design me one, but she's too busy at the moment.

    Have a great weekend,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mohammad!


    You have a very beautiful blog layout and really nice content. I am really in love with your funny content :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam huzaifa.nice blog yaar.very interesting and knowledgable.i really like this blog.well done.keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete